Honey Strainer – Double Sieve
- Double sieve with coarse and fine strainers for efficient separation of wax from honey.
- Manufactured with high-quality stainless steel.
- Extendable handles allow the honey strainer to fit over various bucket widths.
- During use, the sieve can become clogged with wax and debris, slowing the flow of honey. A capping fork can be used to move the debris aside and speed up the filtration process.
- At higher temperatures, honey is thinner; so if possible, save yourself some time and work in a warm space when straining.
- To clean your honey strainer, separate the sieves and wash them in warm soapy water using a cloth. Hotter water will aid in the removal of wax.